Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Blog Entry #2 - What Makes a Good Friend


Macbeth and Banquo; Friendship     

     As of right now, I like both Macbeth and Banquo. Macbeth is the strong brave one out of the two. He lead his country to victory with Banquo at his side. Banquo is also very strong and brave, but I feel that he's living in the shadow of his best friend an doesn't get enough credit for what he does. They are very loyal to each other and that's what makes them such good friends. They stand up for each other and help one another along the way.

     A good friend is someone who will stick up for you or back you up on any situation you are in; weather good or bad, they should have your back. And you, in return, need to do the same back. Of course they need a sense of humor, but not one that will get you in trouble.  I am thankful for each one of my friends and they mean the world to me. Each one of them has their own quirky little trait that no one else possesses. I can see most of these people ending up being a lifelong friend, and I hope they do.


     Each one of these people have very unique qualities that I wouldn't change if I got the chance to. They're all smart, funny, outgoing, and kind. And they have showed me on multiple occasions that they've got my back and that they will stand up for me no matter what the problem is. And I try to do the same back, I don't like to disappoint them.  I do believe that all of us have the potential to stay lifelong friends, let's see what happens.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment